It’s ADVENTURE SNACKS! time. This is where we chat with someone in our community and have them send through a recipe that is easy enough to make at home and perfect for taking on adventures with you.
After our first-ever Weekend Adventure to Waterford, the health-conscious and taste-aware folks at Coach House Coffee provided us with their recipe for energy balls using chocolate chips and peanut butter no less. Yes please. This recipe is super easy to make and there is absolutely no actual cooking involved. Woohoo!
It’s time for…
*To be read loudly and with mild echo in superhero announcer voice.
Coach House Coffee’s Peanut Butter Balls
- 240g Flahavans Porridge Oats
- 120g Chocolate Chips
- 5tblsp Organic Honey
- 1tsp Vanilla Essence
- 120g Peanut Butter
Yield: 25 ADVENTURE SNACKS!
- 1 Medium to large sized mixing bowl
- 1 Mixing Spoon
- 1 Measuring Scale
- 1 Tray for refrigeration
- Add all ingredients together in a mixing bowl. Mix together until an even consistency is obtained. Gym+Coffee recommends mixing with your hands because, fun.
- Each protein ball should weigh approximately 15g and roll into a ball shape.
- Allow to set in a fridge for 30mins and enjoy.