Stock Controller (Dublin)
Who are we?
Gym+Coffee is an Irish-born, globally-raised athleisure clothing brand and active community.
We believe in awesome things to do, a rad crew to do things with and quality gear to do things in.
Our goal is to encourage a community of people to Make Life Richer and that begins with our customers’ first interactions with us - online and in-person. Our retail Clubhouses are at the centre of our world, offering a welcoming space to seek advice on products, learn about our events and community resources, or just pop in for the craic!
Our team is growing and we’re looking for fun, active, inclusive, genuine and optimistic people to join the crew.
If you like your coffee strong and your gym sessions early; you take active outdoor pursuits as seriously as you do your down time; and you have a passion for squeezing the most out of life, then read on....!
The Role -
A Stock Controller must ensure the stockroom runs efficiently, is competent and reliable with excellent record-keeping abilities and possess great attention to detail and a business mindset. You must support the store to exceed its sales targets by ensuring deliveries are managed effectively and quickly.
Key Objective -
To process, monitor and report on the company’s inventory. This is a super important role and the efficient handling of the company’s products and supplies is critical for the attainment of business goals.
The Requirements -
Passion for the Brand and Retail!
To be Passionate, Friendly and Authentic!
Have a strong sense of personal style and be athletically minded.
Be an excellent team player and have the ability to work independently.
To be responsible and dependable.
Be proactive and solution-oriented.
Have excellent communication skills.
Excellent people interaction, organisational and time management skills.
The ability and willingness to accept and provide feedback!
Strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
Stock Controllers are extremely busy, therefore you must enjoy working in a fast paced and commercially driven environment
Experience in stockroom and delivery management processes within apparel retail is desirable.
Be willing to generally help out, this is a startup so from time to time everyone just needs to muck in!
A desire to Make Life Richer!
Key Skills -
- Proficient knowledge in inventory management
- Excellent organisational, task and product management abilities
- Independent and self motivated
- Exceptional abilities to pay attention to detail and maintain accuracy
- Manage the inventory of the business and ensure sufficient stock of goods in store
- Receive product and verify the goods against the order dockets. Flag damaged or any product not meeting the required standards.
- Keep track of new and top selling product and update management about the same and maintain stock levels of these
- Organising and managing the whole delivery process in store
- Ensuring the stockroom is organised and using space allocation correctly
- Managing delivery paperwork and identifying and escalating any discrepancies
- Prioritising deliveries based on specific requirements, management requests and newest products first
- Driving sales by ensuring stock is processed quickly and efficiently
- Supporting management with regular stock takes and assisting the store in reducing loss by ensuring all stock is accounted for
- Processing recalls and faulty items and returning them to Distribution Centres
- Driving productivity within the stockroom
- Having an awareness of store operations and brand workloads; supporting the team where necessary
- Able to plan, organise, multi-task and prioritise
- Able to drive productivity and work at speed with accuracy
Maintain personal motivation and focus when at work and always demonstrate positive behaviours.
Attend training sessions to develop and improve knowledge and skills (when required).
Punctually attend each of your designated shifts, ensuring that you are aware of your shift patterns in advance, and report your absence as per company policies + procedures in the event that you are running late or are unable to attend.
Act with integrity at all times, communicating honestly, directly and constructively with all internal and external partners.
Effectively manage your own time and priorities, demonstrating initiative, decisiveness, and problem-solving skills.
At Gym+Coffee, we are on a mission to Make Life Richer! This means following our burning passion to encourage a community of people to stretch themselves, socialise around exercise and live an active lifestyle. Community is not just a buzzword, collaboration is at the heart of everything we do that’s why we involve our community in all aspects from product design to events and content production. At its most basic, G+C is an athleisure clothing brand but we have taken a different approach to marketing than other clothing brands. Our message is not focused on the clothing specifically, rather we focus on highlighting people, brands, initiatives, and our community who encourage an active lifestyle.
With incredible support from our community in the last four years since launching, the brand has experienced explosive growth in such a short time. The next chapter is just about to start as we build this community around the world! Are you up to the challenge?