This weekend we reopen the doors to our Liffey Valley store!! Cork, Limerick and more of our Dublin locations will follow soon after and we are unbelievably happy to be welcoming you all back!!!
While it’s starting to feel a little more ‘normal’ as the days go by, it’s so important that we continue to do everything we can to make sure our staff and our community remains safe and on the ball when it comes to health and safety protocols.
Here’s what we’ll be doing to make sure our stores are in tip-top shape and that you and our staff remain safe + healthy.
- We’ve installed perspex screens at all our tills to ensure a safe zone while making your purchase;
- Hand sanitising stations are located at all store entrances and fitting room areas;
- 2 metre floor demarcations will be in place throughout our stores and clear markings for tills and queuing will be present;
- We’ve instituted a strict maximum number of guests and shoppers in stores at any one time and our staff will be on hand to keep numbers at a comfortable level;
- We encourage contactless payments wherever possible and we are offering a purchase-and-post service at all of our stores;
- Fitting rooms, tills and fixtures will be regularly sanitised and checked by staff for cleanliness; and
- We continue to provide our StyleFit Service for customers online if you're not yet comfortable to come in store and our online store remains open for business!
We are doing everything we can to ensure we keep giving you the G+C Make Life Richer experience so you feel safe and well looked after!
We’re all doing our best to navigate new circumstances so bear with us as we implement some new protocols.
See you in store!