- United Kingdom
- For all other countries please visit our returns portal below for local pricing
To process your return please visit: returns.gympluscoffee.com
We understand that you can't always get the size right (and sometimes you change your mind!) so we offer options for return and refund.
If you're making a return, here are a few things you should know:
For items purchased at full price (i.e. not sale items) we are happy to provide a full refund for your item(s) up to 28 days from the day you receive your items.
When making a return, keep in mind the following:
- You must provide proof of purchase for example, a receipt and/or order number.
- Once you have completed your return, you are responsible for keeping note of your tracking number.
- Products must be returned within 28 days of receiving your order.
- Please keep a photo of your order for return before handing over at the depot for your records.
- Products must be unworn, unused and unwashed with all tags attached.
- Socks can only be returned if they are sealed and in their original packaging.
- Refunds can only be made onto the original payment method used.
- Online exchanges are not included in our returns policy. You can return online orders for refund or exchange in any of our retail locations. (Excluding Kildare Village Outlet)
- For purchases made using a combination of card and gift card, the refund will be applied to the gift card first.
- Separate orders cannot be returned together - this will only cause delays in processing your return.
- We are unable to process returns on gift cards.